To quell the ammonia-treated beef uproar, 3 Republican governors declared pink slime to be safe and nutritious after touring a plant where it’s produced.
“I am very proud to offer my support to this situation, to add my voice to those calling for cooler and calmer heads on this issue,” Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback said at a news conference. “I really hope people in America take a second look at this, because this is a quality beef product.”
Does that make you feel any better about eating it?
Confession: We really miss posting photos of Rick Perry.
Rick Perry is welcome to eat all the pink slime he wants. He can have mine, too.
I hope Prick Perry eats nothing *but* pink slime all the time.
- for-erica reblogged this from soidreamtiwasastarfleetcommander and added:
- strictlyalright likes this
- dressesandyarn reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- john-37058 answered: Recall for lack of smarts
- ask-2psnake-america answered: it’s just sick! i remember the GIF of processed meat and it looked exactly like that stuff teletubbies ate…
- girlfromthebasement reblogged this from digatisdi
- oldparasitesingle answered: I dont mind eating it occasionally. What I mind is supermarkets being allowed to relabel it as ‘ground Top Sirloin, extra lean’ for $5/lb
- oldparasitesingle likes this
- alice44 likes this
- theriverwanders reblogged this from dendroica and added:
- jenclone answered: ewwww. and that came up right after I reblogged a vegetarian forager’s plate. :P
- booksandporn answered: Governor Goodhair!
- dendroica reblogged this from silas216 and added:
- dendroica likes this
- pithyaphorisms reblogged this from motherjones
- silas216 reblogged this from motherjones
- silas216 likes this
- brookiedee93 reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- season90 likes this
- drydenlane likes this
- markepstein reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- outfielding reblogged this from motherjones
- djgagnon likes this
- zakreblogsstuff likes this
- ibvoyeur answered: If the population keeps growing people will be GLAD to get pink slime to eat. This planet is over populated and ripe for a disaster.
- ladym4ssacre answered: no. the only thing that will make me feel better is eating something that is not referred to as “Pink Slime”
- recursivemuffin reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- kunstkammery reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- randy777 answered: Yes -
- casinoarithmetic answered: No, it doesn’t, because I don’t trust those Republicans, especially Rick Perry. Do they honestly expect people to follow them YET AGAIN?
- alphabet-town reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- anapelikeme likes this
- underpromise likes this
- andrea-k-johnson answered: No, but they earn some points for trying to prove a point.
- stargirl2791 reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- stargirl2791 answered: NO.
- aepiphany answered: been trying to
- bettaphish answered: No, especially because its the republicans that are trying to get rid of my access to birth control
- caliwinter likes this
- thatscats answered: uhh do you notice how he already basically looks dead? no.
- kettenhund answered: Congrats to the reps. for making a declaration, but its seems like someone with a few more degrees and lab hours should be making that call.
- maozedung reblogged this from socialistexan and added:
- rhw007 answered: Rick Perry’s “redslime” is the bloody meat of the 99%ers and he’s relishing every single bite with immigrant picked lettuce
- mylagandesire likes this
- truthinart reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- kana-auao answered: I recently became a member of Students United for Socioeconomic Justice at UTSA…We’re working on it lol :P
- mssophiedarling reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- hanimosity reblogged this from motherjones